Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another Example of Turning Around Subconscious Intructions, Consciously

I just saw this posted on a Myspace Forum about Fear of Flying:

Are you a fearful flyer?

User Reply:


I am, yes I am, I use to love flying before, I flew alot and ever since one bad flgiht that all changed. Now I dont trust planes.

What about you? and why are you afraid?

I was thinking of following a course to get over this fear and i might just do that because its paralyzing to fear flying.



Let's take her Conscious thoughts, expressed here in writing, and turn them around into Conscious intructions that work for her:

No, I'm not. I've always loved flying. I fly a lot, and I never have bad flights. Now, I do trust planes, and I trust my life, my confidence, and my attitude. I am following a course that is the thread of my own destiny, and I do just that now, because it is freeing and enabling to love flying.


The idea is to catch yourself when you speak, think, or write thoughts and ideas Consciously, which amount to instructions or Programs to your subconscious mind. If they are counter-productive, turn them around. At first this takes effort. But after time it becomes a habit, a positive habit. Then it takes on a life of its own and over time your feelings, moods, and personality, indeed, your consciousness itself, changes. You will be a different person, or actually come back to being the person that you have always been.

No comments: