Thursday, September 25, 2008

Introduction to "Self-Talk" Part 2 by Dr. Shad Helmstetter

Second half of the Self-Talk Story by Dr. Shad Helmstetter. This will teach and motivate you about the effectiveness of Self-Talk. Listen to this and Part 1 often to remind yourself of how the brain works, how Self-Talk works to make the changes in your life that you want. Remember, catch yourself during the day whenever you say to yourself "I want..." and turn it around to your new directive of "I have it! I'm obtaining it right now. It is here!" And then, this is very important, write it down. Writing Self-Talk, or "Self-Write" is an essential part of this process, this journey. It can sometimes be the most important part of the program because the written word has the Power of Legitimacy, and the subconscious responds to it with great respect.




Related Links: Introduction to "Self-Talk" Part 1 by Dr. Shad Helmstetter

Video: Shad Helmstetter on the Story of Self-Talk


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: